Dr. John David And Sarah Kirby ~ Apostles And Prophets To The Nations! (Jeremiah 1:5)
John David Kirby
4690 Woodstock Road
St. James City, FL 33956
© 2018 JDK Ministries
All Rights Reserved
Healing and Faith Scriptures from Genesis to Revelation
(including faith and the truth and steadfastness of God and His Word.)
- Genesis 20:17 ~ So Abraham prayed to God; and God healed Abimelech, his wife, and his female servants. Then they bore children.
- Exodus 15:26 ~ If you diligently heed the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the LORD who heals you.
- Exodus 23:25 ~ So you shall serve the Lord your God and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you.
- Numbers 12:13 ~ So Moses cried out to the LORD, saying, “Please heal her, O God, I pray!"
- Deuteronomy 7:15 ~ And the LORD will take away from you all sickness, and will afflict you with none of the terrible diseases of Egypt which you have known, but will lay them on all those who hate you.
- Joshua 21:45 ~ Not a word failed of any good thing which the LORD had spoken to the house of Israel. All came to pass.
- 2 Kings 2:21-22 ~ Then he went out to the source of the water, and cast in the salt there, and said, thus says the LORD: "I have healed this water; from it there shall be no more death or barrenness. So the water remains healed to this day, according to the word of Elisha which he spoke."
- 2 Kings 20:5 ~ Thus says the LORD, the God of David your father: "I have heard your prayer, I have seen your tears; surely I will heal you.”
- 2 Chronicles 7:14 ~ If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
- Job 5:9 ~ He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted.
- Psalm 6:2 ~ Be merciful to me, LORD, for I am faint; O LORD, heal me, for my bones are in agony.
- Psalm 34:19 ~ Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the LORD delivers him out of them all.
- Psalm 41:4 ~ I said, "O LORD, have mercy on me; heal me, for I have sinned against you."
- Psalm 30:2 ~ O LORD my God, I cried out to You, and You healed me.
- Psalm 42:11 ~ Why art thou cast down, O my soul? And why art thou disquieted within me? Hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.
- Psalm 77:11 ~ I will remember the deeds of the Lord; yes, I will remember your miracles of long ago.
- Psalm 77:14 ~ You are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among the peoples.
- Psalm 91:9-10 ~ Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the Most High, thy habitation; there shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
- Psalm 91:14-16 ~ Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known My name. He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him, and show him My salvation.
- Psalm 103:2-3 ~ Bless the Lord, O my soul, who forgives all your iniquities, who heals all your diseases.
- Psalm 107:19-20 ~ Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble, and He sent His word and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions
- Psalm 118:17 ~ I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.
- Psalm 119:50 ~ This is my comfort in my affliction, for your Word has given me life.
- Psalm 147:3 ~ He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.
- Proverbs 3:7-8 ~ Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD and depart from evil. It will be health to your flesh, and strength to your bones.
- Proverbs 4:20-22 ~ My Son, attend to My words; incline thine ear unto My sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.
- Isaiah 40:31 ~ But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary, and they shall walk and not faint.
- Isaiah 41:10 ~ So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
- Isaiah 53:4-5 ~ Surely He hath borne our griefs (sicknesses) and carried our sorrows (pains) yet we did esteem Him stricken, smitten of God and afflicted. But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and by His stripes we are healed.
- Isaiah 54:17 ~ “No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment YOU shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is from Me," says the LORD.
- Isaiah 55:11 ~ So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
- Isaiah 57:18 ~ I have seen his ways, and will heal him; I will also lead him, and restore comforts to him and to his mourners.
- Isaiah 57:19 ~ "I create the fruit of the lips: Peace, peace to him who is far off and to him who is near," Says the LORD, "and I will heal him.”
- Isaiah 58:8-9 ~ Then your light shall break forth like the morning, your healing shall spring forth speedily, and your righteousness shall go before you; the glory of the LORD shall be your rear guard. Then you shall call, and the LORD will answer; you shall cry and He will say, “Here I am.”
- Isaiah 61:1 ~ The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me, because the LORD has anointed Me to preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound.
- Jeremiah 17:14 ~ Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.
- Jeremiah 30:17 ~ “But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,” declares the LORD, “because you are called an outcast, Zion for whom no one cares.”
- Jeremiah 33:6 ~ Behold, I will bring it health and healing; I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth.
- Malachi 4:2-3 ~ "But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in His wings; and you shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. You shall trample the wicked for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day that I do this” says the Lord of hosts
- Matthew 4:23 ~ And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease among the people.
- Matthew 4:24 ~ Then His fame went throughout all Syria; and they brought to Him all sick people who were afflicted with various diseases and torments, and those who were demon-possessed, epileptics, and paralytics; and He healed them.
- Matthew 7:7-8 ~ Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.
- Matthew 8:5 - 8 ~ Now when Jesus had entered Capernaum, a centurion came to Him, pleading with Him, saying, “Lord, my servant is lying at home paralyzed, dreadfully tormented.” And Jesus said to him, "I will come and heal him.” The centurion answered and said, "Lord, I am not worthy that You should come under my roof. But only speak a word, and my servant will be healed.”
- Matthew 8:13 ~ Then Jesus said to the centurion, "Go your way; and as you have believed, so let it be done for you." And his servant was healed that same hour.
- Matthew 8:14-15 ~ Now when Jesus had come into Peter's house, He saw his wife's mother lying sick with a fever. So He touched her hand, and the fever left her.
- Matthew 8:16 ~ When evening had come, they brought to Him many who were demon-possessed. And He cast out the spirits with a word, and healed all who were sick
- Matthew 9:18; 23-25 ~ (18) While He spoke these things to them, behold, a ruler came and worshiped Him, saying, "My daughter has just died, but come and lay Your hand on her and she will live.” (23-25) When Jesus came into the ruler’s house…He said to them, “Make room, for the girl is not dead, but sleeping.” And they ridiculed Him. But when the crowd was put outside, He went in and took her by the hand, and the girl arose.
- Matthew 9:21-22 ~ She said to herself, "If I only touch his cloak, I will be healed." Jesus turned and saw her. "Take heart, daughter," he said, "your faith has healed you." And the woman was healed from that moment.
- Matthew 9:27-30 ~ When Jesus departed from there, two blind men followed Him, crying out and saying, "Son of David, have mercy on us!” And when He had come into the house, the blind men came to Him. And Jesus said to them, “Do you believe that I am able to do this?” They said to Him, “Yes, Lord.” Then He touched their eyes, saying, “According to your faith let it be to you.” And their eyes were opened.
- Matthew 9:35 ~ Then Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.
- Matthew 10:1 ~ And when He had called His twelve disciples to Him, He gave them power over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease.
- Matthew 10:8 ~ Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.
- Matthew 12:15 ~ But when Jesus knew it, He withdrew from there. And great multitudes followed Him, and He healed them all.
- Matthew 12:22 ~ Then one was brought to Him who was demon-possessed, blind and mute; and He healed him, so that the blind and mute man both spoke and saw.
- Matthew 14:14 ~ And when Jesus went out He saw a great multitude; and He was moved with compassion for them, and healed their sick.
- Matthew 14:35-36 ~ And when the men of that place recognized Him, they sent out into all the surrounding region, brought to Him all who were sick, and begged Him that they might only touch the hem of His garment. And as many as touched it were made perfectly well.
- Matthew 15:28 ~ Then Jesus answered and said to her, "O woman, great is your faith! Let it be to you as you desire." And her daughter was healed from that very hour.
- Matthew 15:30 ~ Then great multitudes came to Him, having with them the lame, blind, mute, maimed, and many others; and they laid them down at Jesus' feet, and He healed them.
- Matthew 18:18-19 ~ Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. Again I say to you that if two of you agree on Earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven.
- Matthew 19:2 ~ And great multitudes followed Him, and He healed them there
- Matthew 21:14 ~ Then the blind and the lame came to Him in the temple, and He healed them.
- Mark 1:34 ~ Then He healed many who were sick with various diseases, and cast out many demons; and He did not allow the demons to speak, because they knew Him.
- Mark 3:10 ~ For He healed many, so that as many as had afflictions pressed about Him to touch Him.
- Mark 3:14-15 ~ Then He appointed twelve, that they might be with Him and that He might send them out to preach, and to have power to heal sicknesses and to cast out demons.
- Mark 5:23 ~ And begged Him earnestly, saying, "My little daughter lies at the point of death. Come and lay your hands on her, that she may be healed, and she will live.”
- Mark 5:29 ~ Immediately, the fountain of her blood was dried up, and she felt in her body that she was healed of the affliction.
- Mark 5:34 ~ And He said to her, "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace, and be healed of your affliction."
- Mark 6:5 ~ He could not do any miracles there, except lay his hands on a few sick people and heal them.
- Mark 6:13 ~ And they cast out many demons, and anointed with oil many who were sick, and healed them.
- Mark 10:47; 51-52 ~ (47) And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out and say, “Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!” (51-52) So Jesus answered and said to him, “What do you want Me to do for you?” The blind man said to him, “Rabboni, that I may receive my sight.” Then Jesus said to him, “Go your way; you faith has made you well.” And immediately he received his sight and followed Jesus on the road.
- Mark 11:22-24 ~ So Jesus answered and said to them, “Have faith in God. For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. Therefore I say to you whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.
- Mark 16:17-18 ~ And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name . . . they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
- Luke 4:18 ~ The Spirit of the LORD is upon me, because He has anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed.
- Luke 4:38 ~ Now He arose from the synagogue and entered Simon's house. But Simon's wife's mother was sick with a high fever, and they made request of Him concerning her. So He stood over her and rebuked the fever and it left her.
- Luke 4:40 ~ When the sun was setting, all those who had any that were sick with various diseases brought them to Him; and He laid His hands on every one of them and healed them.
- Luke 5:15 ~ Yet the news about him spread all the more, so that crowds of people came to hear him and to be healed of their sicknesses.
- Luke 5:17 ~ One day as he was teaching, Pharisees and teachers of the law, who had come from every village of Galilee and from Judea and Jerusalem, were sitting there. And the power of the Lord was present for him to heal the sick.
- Luke 6:18 ~ as well as those who were tormented with unclean spirits. And they were healed.
- Luke 6:19 ~ And the whole multitude sought to touch Him, for power went out from Him and healed them all.
- Luke 7:7 ~ Therefore I did not even think myself worthy to come to You. But say the word, and my servant will be healed.
- Luke 8:47 ~ Now when the woman saw that she was not hidden, she came trembling; and falling down before Him, she declared to Him in the presence of all the people the reason she had touched Him and how she was healed immediately.
- Luke 9:2 ~ He sent them to preach the kingdom of God and to heal the sick.
- Luke 9:6 ~ So they departed and went through the towns, preaching the gospel and healing everywhere.
- Luke 9:11 ~ But when the multitudes knew it, they followed Him; and He received them and spoke to them about the kingdom of God, and healed those who had need of healing.
- Luke 9:42 ~ And as he was still coming, the demon threw him down and convulsed him. Then Jesus rebuked the unclean spirit, healed the child, and gave him back to his father.
- Luke 10:9 ~ And heal the sick there, and say to them, "The kingdom of God has come near to you.'
- Luke 14:4 ~ And He took him and healed him, and let him go.
- Luke 18:42 ~ Jesus said to him, "Receive your sight; your faith has healed you."
- Luke 17:15 ~ And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, returned, and with a loud voice glorified God.
- Luke 22:51 ~ But Jesus answered and said, "Permit even this." And He touched his ear and healed him.
- John 4:47 ~ When he heard that Jesus had come out of Judea into Galilee, he went to Him and implored Him to come down and heal his son, for he was at the point of death.
- John 6:63 ~ It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
- John 8:32 ~ And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
- John 10:7,10 ~ Then Jesus said to them…the thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.
- John 10:25 ~ Jesus answered, "I did tell you, but you do not believe. The miracles I do in my Father's name speak for me.
- John 10:38 ~ But if I do it, even though you do not believe me, believe the miracles, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father."
- John 14:11 ~ Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves.
- John 15:7 ~ If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
- Acts 3:2,7-8,16 ~ And a certain man lame from his mother’s womb was carried…then Peter said, “Look at us.” So he gave them his attention and (Peter) took him by the right hand and lifted him up, and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength. So he, leaping up, stood and walked and entered the temple with them – walking, leaping, and praising God….And His name (Jesus), through faith in His nameHiH, has made this man strong, whom you see and know.
- Acts 4:10 ~ Then know this, you and all the people of Israel: It is by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified but whom God raised from the dead, that this man stands before you healed.
- Acts 4:22 ~ For the man was over forty years old on whom this miracle of healing had been performed.
- Acts 4:30 ~ By stretching out Your hand to heal, and that signs and wonders may be done through the name of Your holy Servant Jesus.
- Acts 5:16 ~ Also a multitude gathered from the surrounding cities to Jerusalem, bringing sick people and those who were tormented by unclean spirits, and they were all healed.
- Acts 8:7 ~ For unclean spirits, crying with a loud voice, came out of many who were possessed; and many who were paralyzed and lame were healed.
- Acts 9:34 ~ And Peter said to him, "Aeneas, Jesus the Christ heals you. Arise and make your bed." Then he arose immediately.
- Acts 10:38 ~ How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.
- Acts 14:9 ~ This man heard Paul speaking. Paul, observing him intently and seeing that he had faith to be healed
- Acts 28:8 ~ And it happened that the father of Publius lay sick of a fever and dysentery. Paul went in to him and prayed, and he laid his hands on him and healed him.
- Acts 28:9 ~ So when this was done, the rest of those on the island who had diseases also came and were healed.
- Acts 28:27 ~ For the hearts of this people have grown dull. Their ears are hard of hearing, and their eyes they have closed, lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, so that I should heal them.
- Romans 8:2 ~ For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
- Romans 8:11 ~ But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.
- Romans 8:31 ~ What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
- Romans 8:32 ~ He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
- Romans 10:17 ~ So then faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God.
- 1 Corinthians 12:28 ~ And in the church God has appointed first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then workers of miracles, also those having gifts of healing, those able to help others, those with gifts of administration, and those speaking in different kinds of tongues.
- 2 Corinthians 1:20 ~ For all the promises of God in Him are ‘yes’, and in Him, ‘amen’, to the glory of God through us.
- 2 Corinthians 4:10-11 ~ Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body. For we which live are always delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.
- Philippians 2:13 ~ For it is God who works in you both to will and to do for his good pleasure.
- Philippians 4:6-7 ~ Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
- 1 Thessalonians 5:23 ~ And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- 2 Timothy 3:16-17 ~ All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.
- Hebrews 2:4 ~ God also testified to it by signs, wonders and various miracles, and gifts of the Holy Spirit distributed according to his will.
- Hebrews 10:23 ~ Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering; for He who promised is faithful.
- Hebrews 10:35-36 ~ Therefore do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward. For you have need of endurance, so that after you have done the will of God, you may receive the promise.
- Hebrews 12:12-13 ~ Therefore strengthen the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees, and make straight paths for your feet, so that what is lame may not be dislocated, but rather be healed.
- James 5:14-15 ~ Is any sick among you? Let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
- James 5:16 ~ Confess your trespasses (sins) to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much
- 1 Peter 2:24 ~ Who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness-- by whose stripes you were healed
- 2 Peter 1:3-4 ~ As His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue, by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
- 1 John 5:14-15 ~ Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.
- 3 John 2 ~ Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
- Revelation 12:11 ~ And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony.
- Revelation 13:12 ~ And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
- Revelation 22:2 ~ In the middle of its street, and on either side of the river, was the tree of life, which bore twelve fruits, each tree yielding its fruit every month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations